Why Access Bars®
Do you remember the last moment in your life when you were totally relaxed, supported and cared for? Or has it been a little too long since you received healing and kindness without any judgment of your body or your being?
Access Bars® is a calming and nurturing process that has assisted thousands of people to change many aspects of their life and body including stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, health, weight, body image, sleep, money, sex, relationships, and so much more!
Access Bars® can feel like hitting the delete button on your computer’s cluttered hard drive – only this time, you’re creating space in your brain. Things like negative thought patterns or that endless mental chatter keeping you awake at night can be released and make space for the calm you have been seeking.
How Does It Work?
The Bars are a series of 32 points on the head, which when lightly
touched release old energies stuck in the brain and the body, allowing
for tremendous and easy change.
What Kind of Benefits are People Reporting After a Session?
- Greater mental clarity, motivation and problem solving capacity
- Reduction of anxiety and depression
- Significantly more joy and happiness
- Quicker recovery time from surgery with reportedly less pain
- Elimination of undesirable behavioural patterns, addictions and psychological disharmony
- Decreased interpersonal and intrapersonal conflicts, resulting in better relationships
- A reduction in trauma and stress related disorders
- Less reactive emotionally; becoming more calm and balanced
- Deeper relaxation and better sleep
What Can I Expect from a Session?
During a 90 minute session, the majority of the time you will be relaxing fully clothed on a massage table while I gently touch the 32 points on your head. The actual Bars session takes about an hour. We will spend a few minutes at the beginning for intake, then after the session I want you to have time to process and not feel rushed to leave. This time is all about you, so you can talk about what’s on your mind or just rest quietly. Clients often fall asleep during the session. Afterwards, what most people report is a sense of deep relaxation and peace.